My first week of MMM16 is done. The photos are, well, a record if nothing else. It’s also good to do an inventory of the MM wardrobe.
What I know so far:
- I wear a LOT of seperates
- My mullet top needs cuffs to be added
- My blue pants need to be taken in
- I am reaching for more MM pants – on the list to make always, but good to know that it’s worth the effort
- I usually look better in photos when I smile – the blue pant photo is at rehearsal and I was trying for faux dramatic serious #fail
Here’s the breakdown – (collages aren’t in perfect order this time, something to fix for next week):
- May 1 – the Mullet Top
- May 2 – Blue trousers accesorised with other actors
- May 3 – Ribbed for her pleasure
- May 4 – Purple floral pants accesorised with very cute kitty Rita
- May 5 – Linen and (p)leather
- May 6 – Linen jacket and underneath a beautiful dress I had made for my 40th from vintage dupion silk. I had a TV interview and concert performance that day, so just a little more effort was made that the other days 😉
- May 7 – Up cycled feather sweatshirt
This upcycled sweatshirt is the only thing that hasn’t already featured on my blog. It was a purchase from a Salvation Army Store for about $8. It was much too large but I loved the feather print. I removed the sleeves, took it in through the sides. Took the sleeves in also, and reset them with a slight gather. I have worn and worn this. Well worth the $$ and the effort.