I call this the Mullet Top because it’s business at the front, party at the back. It’s a pattern I drafted myself. This fabric was made from blue icebreaker merino that my sister gave me, and some leftover sequins from a dress I had made for a show I was in. Advertisements
This blazer was made using Butterick 5926, red seersucker fabric purchased from Spotlight and self made bias binding from vintage fabric gifted from a family friend. I french seamed the entire blazer apart from the sleeve seams and the facing edges are all bias bound, and I used the fabric I made the bias binding … More Red Seersucker Blazer
This jacket was made using Butterick 5928 and fabric purchased from Fabric Vision. The sleeves and back are made from Ponte knit and the front section is a laser cut pleather of some variety. I bought the pattern at the same time. This pattern was very easy and quick to make. Having been warned by … More Waterfall Front Jacket
This skirt was made using Simplicity 5311 and vintage fabric. The stripes are made from a men’s tshirt from a second hand clothing warehouse. Aside from adding the stripe, the only alteration I made to the pattern was changing the zipper from the side to the back.
These culottes were made using Vogue ‘American Designer Perry Ellis’ 2808 pattern. I’m not sure where this pattern came from, perhaps from an old family friend. The material was from my sister. I made the waistband piece to measure as I’m always bigger in the waist that the pattern allows for. I thought this may … More Green culottes